5/10/2005

 

Eminem DJ Quit ,50 Cent Ink video games Deal

Eminem DJ Green Lantern quit after an interview with Jadakiss where Lantern was heard on speaker phone chatting to the rapper about his rival 50Cent.
"There was a rumour going around that, in the conversation, I was giving Kiss inside information on what 50 was going to do. And that's really why I'm saying anything, because that is absolutely false,"
"I will admit to the fact that I was speaking to Jadakiss, somebody that was in a rap battle with 50 Cent, but at the same time, Jada's my dude. Said DJ green
"The inappropriate action on my part was when I'm commenting on his (50 Cent) song, telling him, 'That's a jab. Where's a knockout?' ... That was some bullshit, It really looks like I wanted to take 50 Cent out, and there really isn't any feelings toward 50 Cent on my part, even though it looks like that" he added
In related news rapper 50Cent and G Unit ink a deal with mobile media company Zingy, to create a series of mobile phone games based on the group members.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?